Book A Trip
Decide on a charter season and date that is best for you. Have some alternatives in case your first choice is not available. Please take a look at our Fishing Seasons page to help determine the fishing that is most suitable to what you are looking for.
Reserve And Hold Your Fishing Charter Date
Call / text Jack’s at (414) 482-2336 to book your charter. When calling be prepared to provide us with the following information:
- A credit card number, expiration date, and CSV code for the deposit.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express
- Your name and full address the credit card is billed at.
- The best contact number to reach you.
We will be calling prior to your trip to discuss any weather conditions, driving directions, parking instructions, and the pickup location.
Book Your Trip
Booking Terms & Cancellations
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- An applicable gas surcharge may be added if fuel prices in the marina should suddenly rise.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Card are the only forms accepted for payment.
- 50% deposit is due at the time of booking your trip.
- Add 5.6% Wisconsin sales tax to all of the trips.
- A 3.75% convenience fee will be added to your bill for all non-cash payments.
- Deposits for non-destination trips are not refundable but may be transferred to another date during the same season, provided it is done more than 30 days prior to departure.
- Deposits for destination trips such as Lake Erie, Little Bay de Noc, and Green Bay require 100% deposit and these are not refundable but may be transferred to another date during the same season provided it is done more than 180 days prior to departure.
- If you cancel your charter less than 24 hours before your charter do not show up for your charter the entire amount of your charter will be charged on your credit card.
- Our No Fish-No Charge policy applies only to our 8 hour fishing charters. Late arrivals and charters cut short due to seasickness do not apply.
- Charters cut short due to seasickness are charged the FULL price.
- No refunds on any gift certificates.