Bay De Noc, Walleye And Smallmouth Fishing Trips
Rates are as follows for 5 Hour or Limit Bay de Noc Trips
We take groups of 1 to 3 people at a time on our 22ft Ranger. (this does not include the captain)
Walleye and Smallmouth trips are charged at the same rate.
- 1 Person $625
Single Person Trip
- 2 People $725
Two Person Trip
- 3 People $850
Three Person Trip
Bay De Noc Walleye and Smallmouth Information
Destination Trip Deposit Disclaimer
We require the 100% deposit due to the fact that these are destination trips in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and we have lodging expenses as well to be able to make these spectacular trips possible for our clients. Deposits are not refundable, but may be transferred to another date during the same season, provided it is done more than 180 days prior to departure.
Lodging and Accommodation Recommendations
If you are looking for lodging, we can help you get lodging at Lindberg’s Cove & Resort, if available. We have been staying at the Resort for years now and look forward to it every year. The cabins are very clean and comfortable; there is nothing better than waking up and looking out over the Little Bay de Noc! Being right on the water makes it very convenient to simply park the boat and walk 50 feet to your cabin door. You can find more information for Lindberg’s Cove Resort. If Lindberg’s is booked for the time that you will be in Gladstone, Michigan fishing with us, we will gladly get you phone numbers of other resorts in the area.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- An applicable gas surcharge may be added if fuel prices in the marina should suddenly rise.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are the only forms accepted for payment.
- 50% deposit is due at the time of booking your trip, unless otherwise noted.
- Add 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax to all of the trips.
- A 3.75% convenience fee will be added to your bill for all credit card payments.
- Deposits for non-destination trips are not refundable, but may be transferred to another date during the same season, provided it is done more than 30 days prior to departure.
- Deposits for destination trips such as Lake Erie, Little Bay de Noc, and Green Bay require 100% deposit and are not refundable, but may be transferred to another date during the same season provided it is done more than 180 days prior to departure.
- If you cancel your charter less than 24 hours before your charter or do not show up for your charter, the entire amount of your charter will be charged on your credit card.
- Our No Fish-No Charge policy applies only to our 8 hour fishing charters. Late arrivals and charters cut short due to seasickness do not apply.
- Charters cut short due to seasickness are charged the FULL price.
- No refunds on any gift certificates.