Guided River And Shore Fishing Trips
In late March when the ice starts to melt we start to fish steelhead and brown trout fishing in the rivers and tributaries. We fish in boots or waders from shore. Steelhead are some of the most aggressive fish that we fish for. They are extremely acrobatic, many of them jumping out of the water numerous times. Steelhead are also awesome eating fish for those that want to keep a few.
In the fall we guide for Big Brown Trout and Steelhead. People come from all over the world to fish for these Trophy Brown Trout as there is the possibility of catching a Brown over 20 lbs. We also have some great Steelhead action in the fall. We mainly use spinning gear and spawn sacs under floats for these amazing fish.
Guided River Trips are 5 hours in length and are charged per person.
- 1 Person $350
One Person 5 Hour Trip
- 2 People + $250 Each
2 Or More People
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- An applicable gas surcharge may be added if fuel prices in the marina should suddenly rise.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are the only forms accepted for payment.
- 50% deposit is due at the time of booking your trip, unless otherwise noted.
- Add 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax to all of the trips.
- A 3.75% convenience fee will be added to your bill for all credit card payments.
- Deposits for non-destination trips are not refundable, but may be transferred to another date during the same season, provided it is done more than 30 days prior to departure.
- Deposits for destination trips such as Lake Erie, Little Bay de Noc, and Green Bay require 100% deposit and are not refundable, but may be transferred to another date during the same season provided it is done more than 180 days prior to departure.
- If you cancel your charter less than 24 hours before your charter or do not show up for your charter, the entire amount of your charter will be charged on your credit card.
- Our No Fish-No Charge policy applies only to our 8 hour fishing charters. Late arrivals and charters cut short due to seasickness do not apply.
- Charters cut short due to seasickness are charged the FULL price.
- No refunds on any gift certificates.