Professional Charters to Catch a Lake Erie Trophy Walleye
Walleyes are one of the feistiest freshwater fish you can catch. In Lake Erie, countless trophy walleye are ready to be reeled in. The typical walleye weighs 4 to 8 pounds, but many consistently reel in trophy walleyes weighing 10 pounds or more. There have been more walleye in Lake Erie recently, so it’s time to get fishing.
Unfortunately, these fish are notoriously difficult to catch. Fortunately, with the right equipment for locating walleye and a good knowledge of their patterns and behaviors, anyone can catch a walleye! A walleye charter can take you to the best spots and provide the equipment and guidance you need to catch a trophy walleye.
Jack’s Charter Service is proud to offer charter fishing on Lake Erie out of Port Clinton, Ohio. Port Clinton, Ohio, is a popular destination for charter fishing. Its beautiful shoreline, pristine beaches and convenient access to nearby Toledo make Port Clinton a great place to start your walleye fishing experience.
Expert Charters Get You Elite Lake Erie Walleye Fishing
At Jack’s, we pride ourselves on service and sportsmanship. We know how competitive, thrilling and stressful a fishing trip can be. We make walleye fishing more manageable by providing exceptional equipment and guidance from experienced captains. We offer three-day packages, and all trips are five hours. We take groups of 1 to 3 people on our 22 ft Ranger and utilize Raymarine Radar, Chart-plotter, GPS, Fish Finder and Autopilot to help you catch the best walleye.
We go a step further and can help you book fully furnished condos in Port Clinton, Ohio. The condos are located on a 25-acre lake just minutes from the marina. The private lake offers great fishing opportunities, including largemouth and smallmouth bass, catfish, bluegills, crappies, gar and many other species.
You can book individual walleye trips when availability allows. Contact Capt. Ken to discuss availability.
Book your Lake Erie Walleye Fishing trip today!
- 1 Person $600
Single Person Trip
- 2 People $650
Two Person Trip
- 3 People $750
Three Person Trip
Destination Trip Deposit Disclaimer
We require the 100% deposit due to the fact that these are destination trips in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and we have lodging expenses as well to be able to make these spectacular trips possible for our clients. Deposits are not refundable, but may be transferred to another date during the same season, provided it is done more than 180 days prior to departure.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- An applicable gas surcharge may be added if fuel prices in the marina should suddenly rise.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are the only forms accepted for payment.
- 50% deposit is due at the time of booking your trip, unless otherwise noted.
- Add 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax to all of the trips.
- A 3.75% convenience fee will be added to your bill for all credit card payments.
- Deposits for non-destination trips are not refundable, but may be transferred to another date during the same season, provided it is done more than 30 days prior to departure.
- Deposits for destination trips such as Lake Erie, Little Bay de Noc, and Green Bay require 100% deposit and are not refundable, but may be transferred to another date during the same season provided it is done more than 180 days prior to departure.
- If you cancel your charter less than 24 hours before your charter or do not show up for your charter, the entire amount of your charter will be charged on your credit card.
- Our No Fish-No Charge policy applies only to our 8 hour fishing charters. Late arrivals and charters cut short due to seasickness do not apply.
- Charters cut short due to seasickness are charged the FULL price.
- No refunds on any gift certificates.