Directions to Jack's Ports of Call
Mckinley MArina - milwaukee Wisconsin
Directions To McKinley Marina
- 1750 N. LINCOLN MEMORIAL DRIVE MILWAUKEE, WI 53202
- Once you turn in to the marina continue to the registration station.
- If on duty, give the attendant our name (Jack's Charter Service) and the name of the person/business that booked the charter.
- Follow the road and you will pass the round house on the right and continue past the boat launches also on the right.
- Park along the northern cement wall.
- The Leader will be wating for you on the west side of the gas dock located just behind or south of the round house.
- There are public bathrooms available at the round house. We ask that you use them, if needed, prior to getting on the boat.
- Enter through the gate to the gas dock and walk down the runway to the Leader.
pugh marina - racine Wisconsin
Directions To Pugh Marina
- 303 DODGE STREET RACINE, WI 53402 (This address is the closest address to the boat slip - John's Dock)
- Once you turn off of Main Street on to Dodge Street heading East you will turn right into the first parking lot after you pass John’s Dock Restaurant.
- Your drive will only be about 100 yards from the corner of Main and Dodge.
- The boat is in slip 220 which will be located directly on the river right where you pull in.
- Once you drop of your cooler and people you can park in the parking lot that is directly across Dodge Street.
- If you are facing John’s Dock Restaurant the boat is just to the left.
- Call the Captain at (414) 482-2336 if you need assistance and we will guide you to the boat.