Directions to Jack's Ports of Call
Below are helpful directions to guide you to the standard boat docks in both Milwaukee and Racine, WI for Jack’s Charter Service. If you have any issues finding the location, please call Captain Ken at (414) 482-2336.
- 1750 N. LINCOLN MEMORIAL DRIVE MILWAUKEE, WI 53202
- Once you turn in to the marina continue to the registration station.
- If on duty, give the attendant our name (Jack’s Charter Service) and the name of the person/business that booked the charter.
- Follow the road and you will pass the round house on the right and continue past the boat launches also on the right.
- Park along the northern cement wall.
- The Leader and Leader II are on the far end of the A dock.
- There are public bathrooms available at the roundhouse. We ask that you use them, if needed, prior to getting on the boat.
- Enter through the gate to the gas dock and walk down the runway to the Leader.
- 303 DODGE STREET RACINE, WI 53402 (This address is the closest address to the boat slip – the former John’s Dock).
- Once you turn off of Main Street onto Dodge Street heading East (towards the lake) you will turn into the first parking lot on the right before the Booster’s Buoy restaurant. You can park in the lot between John’s Dock + Booster’s Bay right by the boats
- Your drive will only be about 100 yards from the corner of Main St. and Dodge St.
- The boat are in slip 219 + 220 which will be located directly on the river right where you pull in.
- Once you drop off your cooler and people, you can park in the parking lot that is directly across Dodge Street.
- If you are facing the John’s Dock building, the boat is just to the left.